In the Press

The Spoiled Mummy on Lifestyle Asia Cover

December 31, 2012

Before the year comes to a close, I would like to use this opportunity to thank all my dear readers of the The Spoiled Mummy for supporting and believing in me. It has only been five months, and yet this blog has turned my life upside down, in more ways than I had ever imagined!

It was originally just supposed to be a personal diary online for my children to go back to many years down the road, but fate has a way of changing things and it has become an “open book” of sorts now — sharing my food discoveries, travel adventures and lifestyle events that have left an impact on me one way or another.

I have learned so much from this blog and it has opened doors of opportunity for me as well… But more important than that, I know I have gained new friends (you, my dear readers!) along the way! 🙂

Since some of you have asked me about my experience in Lifestyle Asia’s November cover shoot and because it was one of my most unique experiences this year, I am sharing with you some of the photos behind the scenes!

Let me extend my heartfelt gratitude to Lifestyle Asia for having chosen me when there were so many other deserving people that could have been on the cover of the Entertaining issue. Special thanks too to the incredible photographer, Arlu Gomez for the beautiful photos.

Of course, this wouldn’t have been possible without The Spoiled Mummy’s readers’ support. Watch out for a better and more exciting The Spoiled Mummy in 2013!

Wishing you all a great, happy and spoiled NEW YEAR 2013!!!

You Might Also Want To Read

Why I Love to Shop for the Home

April 22, 2015

PDI Lifestyle features Grace Home

December 24, 2015

Philippine Star and Rockwell Land: A Celebration of Grace

September 15, 2015

18 Comments

• Reply Raquel January 1, 2013 at 7:45 pm

I’m such a fan! Is this out on Zinio?

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 2, 2013 at 5:06 am

Thanks Raquel…im not sure, let me find out! 🙂

• Reply Raquel January 1, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Forgot to mention, you are so pretty on the photos. The makeup is great too, brought our your features!

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 2, 2013 at 5:06 am

Sweet of you…thank you! 🙂

• Reply Math January 3, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Happy new year 2013 to you spoiled mummy! Luv your blog… thanks for sharing all these good stuff with us. 🙂 Keep it up!

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 5, 2013 at 6:31 am

Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well! 🙂

• Reply Chiqx January 4, 2013 at 12:42 am

Beautiful!

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 5, 2013 at 6:31 am

Thank you! Happy New Year! 🙂

• Reply Ron & Chris January 4, 2013 at 8:56 am

Nice behind the scenes Grace. Arlu really takes fantastic portraits 🙂

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 5, 2013 at 6:32 am

Yes, Arlu is amaaazing! 🙂

• Reply Yasmin January 6, 2013 at 2:22 am

Nice blog. Love the desserts, party planning, travel details and photos. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 7, 2013 at 1:22 am

Thank you for dropping by, Yasmin! Happy New Year!

• Reply Cecille January 6, 2013 at 6:19 am

I’ve seen you in magazines before and I just really have to say that you looked best in this Lifestyle Asia feature. You really deserve to be on that cover as I can feel your sincerity in entertaining when I read through your previous blog posts. Food plays a big part in your life and through entertaining you do not only share the food on your table but an important part of your life. You thank your readers for supporting you, but let me thank you for sharing your experiences with us too!

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 7, 2013 at 1:25 am

Thanks Cecile, for your very kind and sweet words! This surely made my day! 🙂 Thanks for appreciating, this is very inspiring for a new blogger like me.
      Yes, FOOD is a very important part of my life and when I share them with the people I love most, it becomes even more special (and becomes more delicious too!)
      Wishing you and your family a great new year ahead!

• Reply joey @ 80 breakfasts January 6, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Great feature! Arlu is indeed a great photographer! All the best for 2013!

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 7, 2013 at 1:25 am

Thanks Joey! Wishing you a great new year ahead as well! 🙂

• Reply eve gozon January 15, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Now I know why the posts here are so beautiful. It’s because the writer herself is beautiful! 🙂 How i wish i can get achievements from my newly launched blog! Gee! I learn a lot of things from this site. How I wish I could try the dishes you feature here but unfortunately, i can’t afford them yet! 🙂

Keep it coming spoiled Mummy! 🙂

• Reply TheSpoiledMummy January 16, 2013 at 12:54 am

Thank you Eve! Im a new blogger myself, so just enjoy what you’re doing and everything else will follow! 🙂